The controller of your personal data is G1net Piotr Brzezina with the registered office in Gliwice, Koniczynowa 64 street, 44-141 Gliwice, Tax ID No. (NIP) 575-174-86-87.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact a Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
My websites collect data about its users and their behaviour by storing “cookies” on telecommunication end devices
I do not disclose information about users.
Information about cookies
- Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow me to tailor the websites to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help me to analyse your use of my sites and help me to provide you with a better user experience.
- Cookies are used on my Website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect website statistics. This statistical data collected may be used to help improve my Website and the services that I offer to you, but it is not used to identify you.
- Some cookies are used to store you session identifier, and if you are logged in, this might allow me for your identification.
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and typically using the following services (not exhaustive):
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Cookies management – how to object to cookies in practice?
- If you disable cookies the site may not operate properly, or in certain circumstances it might not work at all.
- If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and I provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone